Last updated: 09.18.2016
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- information about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of creating an account with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing products; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user’s browser. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies are used on the website. Cookies are used to keep track of you while you navigate the website and to enable our website to recognize you when you visit. For example, this allows the store to keep items placed in the cart ready for purchase as you navigate the site.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiration date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal information.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website, eg, the store functionality;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications, eg, customer support communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- statistical and other non-personally identifiable information about website use will be stored by Google and Automattic for marketing analytics purposes; this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- address complaints or questions made by you relating to the website.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing you services and delivering you products.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
Security of your personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our hosting provider’s secure (password- and firewall- protected & SSL 256-bit encrypted) servers.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Your billing information, eg credit card number, expiration, and CID are stored on our merchant gateway partner’s servers, for more information, see Stripe. This information is used solely for the purposes of e-commerce – it will never be shared with any third party without your expressed consent.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you login to the website).
You may request we provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a lawyer or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
Third party websites.
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
At any time, you may access the My Account section of the site and update your personal information.